Lets Make a Snow Bike

GoldenMotor.com

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
i have access to a crap load of free patents a bunch are bolt on attachments for riding in the snow like the pic here. i posted 1 pdf as an example i am no engineer but enough interest i could take the research further. I know i wanna ride a snow bike if the engineering is right.

.sno.

Attachments

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
I'll wait until Sickbikeparts makes one . What do you think Pablo? $300 would be a nice price. (hint hint)

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Man I would Rather play in summer heat right now! It does look like a cool set up though. Could be allot of exercise without, CH or such.

happyvalley

Jul 24, 2008
upper Pioneer Valley
This unit is for sale near me . The price is OK but I have no interest in it . I get cold enough just walking to my car . .sno. .......... D.J.

Ktrax Rear ski -Paddles Assembly Maples / Tyndall Park / North End, Winnipeg
Yup, that's the Ktrak kit. Tried one in the lot next door to a local bike shop that had a demo available 3 or 4 years ago. I was far from impressed with the thing. It was very unstable and far too easy to break traction just with robust pedaling. The shop owner asked what I thought and when I told him he said they were really mostly a novelty made for taking a chair lift or snowcat to the top and the equivalent of downhill biking but on snow.

This subject comes up every year about this, lol.