Jack shaft chain

GoldenMotor.com

Weakbiscuits

Aug 22, 2020
Hey guys. Have a question. We have 2 Phatmoto 2020 Rovers. My husband needs a jack shaft chain for his but I'm not sure what dimensions or specks to look for when ordering. I've ordered several components for our bikes that haven't worked out so I'd really like to be sure about fitting before I order, and I'm not ordering from gasbikes.net anymore. Tia Yolie

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
What size sprockets do you have on the jack shaft?

If you don’t have a caliper, ya need to get one.

First, google chain dimensions, then measure your sprocket dimensions.

Pay special attention to the thickness of the teeth.

Most sprockets and chains have 1/2” pitch, but different widths between the links.

Good luck, Tia.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Very often there will be a number stamped on the flat surface of your JS sprocket. More than likley it will be 35, 40 or 41. That will be the chain size, then you just must decide what length you need. Good Luck

Weakbiscuits

Aug 22, 2020
Very often there will be a number stamped on the flat surface of your JS sprocket. More than likley it will be 35, 40 or 41. That will be the chain size, then you just must decide what length you need. Good Luck
Ok ty. Our clutches are 35. Ty i will tell him to look for stamped numbers on that surface

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Ya me too, sometime, tad more money there but beets shipping, and a lot better quality then what come on your bike............Curt