It's not me Emocons

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
A lady saw the forum and would like me to ask why there aare not any "Girl"
emocons too choose from. She says that only "BOY' icons is not right. She asked if Girls could join. I said of course. She looked at me like I just knocked her ice cream on the ground. rotfl She could not play that all important "All Men Card" Yes, we like girls and she still wants the girl emocons. If they make them I will ask the head of the forum, for I am just a little ant on a great big parking lot.:oops: Later Tramp(c)

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Hey Stude I wrote that under duress! She was holding a beer over my keyboard and making me write that. rotfl We could of course get some nekid dancing girl emocons and really get her going. After all the little Boy emocons ain't wearing any clothes. (Evil Grin) rotfl Later Tramp
P.S. any ideas?rotfl

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
She does;) and a new nissan, and a new blackberry, and a...rotfl There is another name for "Hen pecked" but I can't use it hererotfl Q: how do you turn a 200 lb man into an idiot? A: add a 120 lb blonde ! She's built like Merry Land Monroe. And she can cook, and she is working on a law degree. I want to stay her friend. Tramp(c)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i have looked for girl ones with no success of good ones. post them here if you find any and i will ad them

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
After an exaustive search (and a sixer) I too am sad to report that I can't find any either. Their either to lame, or way to graphic for all users. Being our elite members, the upper crust of bikerdomrotfl I'm making myself laugh. I just can't find any, Later Tramp(c)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i have actually put out requests to have smileys made in a bicycle theme for the site and have had no takers. i will continue to search but really want to keep it a bicycle theme

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
After more searching I was able to find out from a source that will be un-named, (Can't remember his name) that Boy bikes have a kick starter on the right and Girl bikes have a kick starter on the left. rotfl Don't ask me, I'm just passin' it on. later Tramp(c)

xPosTech

The Old Master Motorized Bicycle Builder
Oct 23, 2008
SETexas
How about an emoticon while you're riding?

The two devices in the lower left clip on to the spokes and give the illusion when the wheels are spinning. They were auctioned off 27 Feb. 08 for $4000. Huh? :eek:

Instructables
has a bunch of home built devices for less than $50. ;)

Ted

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Pretty kewl Ted! love Indestructibles, although not great about MBs. I am gonna try one; "MB.com"

Dunno why I was thinking of this, this morning. But there is a way to make your bread toaster burn words and symbols into the toast. (Is to similar)

I blame the lack of meds and global warming.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i am always looking for new smileys. i would like them all to be on bicycles but it is slim picking out thier. .girl. she is naked lol