It's not me Emocons

GoldenMotor.com

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Thank you all! It's been fun making these things!

I do wish to redo the flying one and don't know when I will, maybe soon........the one tool I need is going to leave me very soon, in which case I'm going to try and disassemble it and take the timer off it.

Once again, thanks!

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HIKER, A MONTH AGO, WHO WOULD HAVE EVER "THUNK" WE WOULD HAVE THIS LARGE COLLECTION OF (HIKER) EMOCONS. THANKS, AND THANKS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE OTHER EMOCONS. RON.spr..bld..duh.dnut

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HIKER, DID YOU GET MY PM, CRUISER SAYS YOU CAN MAKE AS MANY AS YOU LIKE, HE WILL OK THEM. I NEED TO HIT THE SACK SOON, HAVE TO GIVE A COUPLE TREES HAIRCUTS TOMORROW..bld..wee.dnut

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
SHOES, I THOUGHT OF YOU AND DEACON WHEN I SEEN WW!! DEACON AGAIN WHEN THE CHAINSAW MODEL CAME OUT. HIKER IS A VERY BUSY FELLOW!! HE HAS A BUSY MIND!! HE SHOULD HAVE GAVE THE BEAR THAT THING HE WAS EATING!! I HAVEN`T FIGURED OUT THIS ONE--> .xx. DID HE BLOW UP THE GAS GUZZLER AND GET A MAB?? RON .weld.bld..dd.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
thats what i think it is. got him a motorized bicycle and said heck with the car this is to much fun. thats what i did. .wee.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Pablo, You Planted A Seed, Now Watch It Grow. Do You Want The Ten Or Eleven Tooth Sprocket.:-||laff.spr. .wee. A CHOPPER, TO GET HIS LEGS OUT OF THE WAY. !!??

Last edited:

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
You are the artist. You have the freedom. 9 tooth!
And......with a bass guitar strapped to his back? That may be doable ya know!

A chopper with foot pegs would be good to keep his legs out of the way so the shift kit can at least be seen, but if you have any particular bike in mind, anything is possible.

Oh, and what side of the bike do you want? Muffler side or other side?

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HIKER, CAN YOU GIVE PABLO A DELIVERY DATE ON THE SHIFT KIT EMOCON??? A CHOPPER OR STRETCHED FRAME?? I THINK I`M GLAD I DON`T DO EMOCONS!! :-|| GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND. laff I`M LEAVING .cptr.