It's not me Emocons

GoldenMotor.com

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I was just typing out loud. I have no clue what it would take. I was thinking just a smilie could be overlaid on an existing vid. From the view of some one ridding behind a MB in car, what they would see but an animated figure on a real vid of the road coming at you.

Not as complicated as this, but same idea. Was just one of the odd thoughts in my head.
IGN: World's Greatest Teacher Review (second picture down)
Wasn't suggesting, just really enjoy your work and was more wondering. Not as a smili, but a whole vid. Have been looking at some vid software today and it really would be a big undertaking.
Cool link. I was into building games a few years back and I got a pretty good glimpse of just how complex some of these apps can be. There are some out there that have an easy learning curve (for the beginner), but you only get limited results from them, but I found it amazing just how complex even a simple game can be.

What you are thinking of is cool and can be done, by somebody. When I was into building games, I found some really great tools to use that had great results, but the learning curve was difficult but I had the time (lots of it). I can only imagine what is offered today!

Poser was a good app for creating people, if I remember right. The bottom line is, as with all things, how much time can be afforded to it? There are some really GREAT tools in which to build ANYTHING, but the catch is that learning curve and time.

Imagine the money a guy could make having the ability and know-how to push this complex stuff out!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Just spent the last 20 mins trying to put my avatar in to a vid. Not changing the angle, just float in the fore ground. I got nutton, lol.

Big time respect and thanks for the work you put into these!

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Just spent the last 20 mins trying to put my avatar in to a vid. Not changing the angle, just float in the fore ground. I got nutton, lol.
You may have to change the format of your pic to make it compatible with the program (if it allows you to do that). If you have something like MS Picture IT, you can run your pic through there and save it as a different format, like from jpeg to bitmap or png, etc.

What your attempting to do interests me. I know it can be done, but the question is "how". When there's a will, there's a way!

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Is That Detail Or Not!! A Black Frame Would Be To Much Black. Super Job. Thank You So Much, I Feel Honored. One More Superb Creation. Don`t Feed The Bears During Your Vacation In The North Woods This Summer. Pack A Large Bottle Of Aspirin For That Shoulder, And Stay Out Of The Trees. THE FIRST MODEL, HEAD TURNING!! THEY ARE ALL FINE. Roncvlt1cvlt1cvlt1

Last edited:

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
You are most welcome.....all of you!

Funny how it wasn't too long ago when there weren't MB emoticons to speak of on the web to be found!

Thanks to Saddletramp for starting this!

And now there is an MB Emoticon heaven going on around here!

Ride on,

.wee.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hiker, You Are A Great Asset To This Forum. Enjoy Your Summer Retreat. Don`t Forget Where All Your Friends Are Lurking!! Ha Ha The Cvt Emoticon Is Perfect. cvlt1Will Be Waiting To Here From You. Ron.flg.zpt