It's not me Emocons

GoldenMotor.com

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
Hiker you are the man and thank you so much.By the by the dog is AUNT BEA TAYLORS CHOCOLAT PIE,my drug dog of 13 years who died 3 years ago.Her replacement is DOCS HARLEY DAVIDSON BLOCKHEAD.He is in training now.Harleys Dad

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
I try not too shoot unless i have too.Can you imagine how much paper work you would have to do for killing a Mb Monkey.HARLEYS DAD

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Hiker you are the man and thank you so much.By the by the dog is AUNT BEA TAYLORS CHOCOLAT PIE,my drug dog of 13 years who died 3 years ago.Her replacement is DOCS HARLEY DAVIDSON BLOCKHEAD.He is in training now.Harleys Dad
You're very much welcome! I really enjoyed making that one too. I did stuff with that one I haven't done with any other before it and it turned out really good!

.wee.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
A few months ago, someone mentioned having one with a dog, and to keep it different from Doc's, I did this one. If I could ever find a good malamute to use, it's probably what I would use, but this one didn't turn out too bad just the same.

I'm going to post two here because I want to see how much variation in the timing there is and see which one is favored.

Not much difference......

Attachments

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
uploaded and added to the great collection of motorized bicycle smileys hiker has made for us. thank you hiker!
rmfla

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
You are very much welcome.

I am officially done with school dance1 and can take requests for another month or so, and then I'm off to my place in the woods for the summer. (big plans....I'm building a bike!)

If requests come during that time, they will take some time to deliver, only because of my limited internet access. No internet out there but I do have computers to play with and I have been known to "stop in" on cyberspace at least once a month, for 2-3 day "binges".

Nevertheless, if I get requests, I will deliver, so DO NOT be afraid to ask! Just be patient and allow me to find my way out of the woods!

.wee.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi Hiker, Have Fun In The Woods. Just Remember "don`t Feed The Bears". Stay In Touch. You Have Done Us A Great Service!! I Mite Like A Rack Mount Cvt Belt Drive Emotican!?!? What Are You Going To Build, A Ht? Ron

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Hi Hiker, Have Fun In The Woods. Just Remember "don`t Feed The Bears". Stay In Touch. You Have Done Us A Great Service!! I Mite Like A Rack Mount Cvt Belt Drive Emotican!?!? What Are You Going To Build, A Ht? Ron
I've got another month or so before I begin to challenge the food chain with the wild life laff

What is a "Rack Mount Cvt Belt Drive"? Is that by chance just a bike with a belt drive like a Whizzer?

I haven't done a whizzer or a board tracker yet, but I'm seriously considering it.

BTW, yes I'm building an MB with my HT. Just something a little more structurally sound than my current bike.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hiker, I Thought You Seen My Cvt Belt Drive Thread In Diy Catagory Last Month. It Has The Variable Belt Drive System Like A Snow Mobile. It Starts With Lots Of Power And Shifts Up. It Takes Off In The Dirt With Me (285 Lbs= Solid Muscle! Ha Ha) With Out Pedeling. I Have A Freewheel Sprocket On The Rear Wheel. I Want A Freewheel On All My Builds If Possible Now. I Sent You A Pm. Ron

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hiker, I think this would be really involved and well beyond me but you know the vids where some one is ridding a MB and filming it with a helmet cam or one mounted on the handle bars? Put your smilies (a rear view of them) in the foreground leaning in to the curves, stopping at lights, AZ Bill's kid's waving to the nice people. ..and set it to music like fairracing's Montages. I can send you any song you'd like and have about 12 about bicycles;

Last edited:

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Hiker, I think this would be really involved and well beyond me but you know the vids where some one is ridding a MB and filming it with a helmet cam or one mounted on the handle bars? Put your smilies (a rear view of them) in the foreground leaning in to the curves, stopping at lights, AZ Bill's kid's waving to the nice people. ..and set it to music like fairracing's Montages. I can send you any song you'd like and have about 12 about bicycles;
First off, is this for an emoticon to be posted here as the others have been? If so, I could do one where perhaps his hands on the handlebars are seen, with the illusion of the passing road flying by, and maybe a marker or two in it such as pedestrians.

The biggest problem is when posting these are the size. The more objects and colors there are will define how big it will work out to be. I generally make them for the scene I'm hoping to create and when it's all said and done, the finished size of it will determine if and how much I have to cut out, to make it small enough.

Audio, video, and music files are HUGE.

Now if this was for something to be posted on, say, your own web site or another place that can handle very large files, then it may be possible to make an attempt.

If this is something where cartoon animation is mixed with actual environment, this is most likely possible to do as well, but I have yet to try it and may require Flash to do it as well, I don't know.

I have one rattling in my head however, that is such a one where you will see his handlebars and what not, while he's looking out at the road. With this type of scene, you become the smilie looking down the road as you ride your animated bike through the streets.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I was just typing out loud. I have no clue what it would take. I was thinking just a smilie could be overlaid on an existing vid. From the view of some one ridding behind a MB in car, what they would see but an animated figure on a real vid of the road coming at you.

Not as complicated as this, but same idea. Was just one of the odd thoughts in my head.
IGN: World's Greatest Teacher Review (second picture down)
Wasn't suggesting, just really enjoy your work and was more wondering. Not as a smili, but a whole vid. Have been looking at some vid software today and it really would be a big undertaking.

Last edited: