Introduce Myself

GoldenMotor.com

lostanddontcare

Nov 16, 2008
lake city pa
I been reading for 6months in motorized Bicycle Forum.I found iam not alone here n.wpa. There alot mbc close by from northeast[city]tolake city [pa].I take trips to erie oil city clear to harrisburgh.i love to move around about i fig it 3000 miles now i hope isee you people around. I have wildfire mb with 48.9cc :)smile] if you cant talk wave see you

lostanddontcare

Nov 16, 2008
lake city pa
i looked outside and i cry. temp 34 [not to bad] snow [2ft]cant move around. sooooo stuck house play mommy today .clean wash up and plan next move !I need to fix the heater defoster on bike?people around here think i have arund the bend[nuts]so iplay with mb so thay bother me so i get work on my bike! 4 stroke attackts tribybass[so i cant spell] a list of things wrong[me and bike]but i drove 46years overroad now i to spend i missed country [work65+mb 20to25 get see more ]next spring! with plates ins ican take trip with worrys about law. yours site found after i bought bike . my wieldfire came title and vin numbers .upside i have plates down itsmotorcycle class wrong !title .now change title from to motorcycle to motorbike i hope this works.

Punkin Center

Apr 2, 2012
Louisiana
I just purchased a very used motorized bicycle. I'm a very old newbie, but I like to tinker. Look forward to meeting anyone in the Hammond, Louisiana area that has an interest and a fellow bike owner.