2 stroke no-name brand motor

GoldenMotor.com

Cody hansen

Nov 29, 2017
Los Angeles
Hello motorized bicycle world. I'm new to the forums. Let me introduce myself. My name is Cody. And I purchased what looks to be an 85% complete 2 stroke motor. I believe it's missing the left side of the motor which would've been a drive shaft/drive train of some kind, missing the clutch as well I believe. And also lastly a kill switch of some kind. Not sure 100%. Any help or tips would greatly be appreciated.
The pictures I include will show a missing fuel tank and line. I already have intentions on upgrading and replacing those items. ;)
Also I'd like to know what the blue chamber looking thing is on the top bar. It's connected to the carburetor.
Thank you again

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hey Cody, welcome!

Can't really see your pics well on this. Think that's a kit of some sort:confused: and think someone will recognise it. Also, think that's a boost bottle. Never used one and don't know that they are worth keeping but don't think so. Only read of them causing problems. But really can't see em well. Your pics.

But some one will be along that will be of more help. Great meeting ya!

Cody hansen

Nov 29, 2017
Los Angeles
Ok thank you Dan. And it's a pleasure. I can't wait to finish this 1st experience of getting to know this motorized bicycle and looking to do it the right way in the near future with a new engine.

Reactions: Dan

Cody hansen

Nov 29, 2017
Los Angeles
If anyone checks in on this thread would you mind confirming whether or not this screen shot of an unbranded 2 stroke is the same one on the bike? The one in the bike looks to be modified tho. Awesome thanka
Screenshot_20171130-005748.png