I'm not sure I approve.....but......

GoldenMotor.com

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Well you just wait till one of your bikes gets stolen, and we'll see how you feel about it then! I for one, would love to do this prank on top of a hill to allow people to coast down to a good speed and take some serious damage.

Prank like this just puts the theory of natural selection in motion. Thieves might crack open their skull stealing property... Sounds reasonable to me.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Still.....this one is tough.

I'll admit that I laughed and laughed when that guy got flung over the handlebars. The others, too. And I laughed pretty hard the third and fourth times I viewed it.

An airbag under the seat! What a brilliant idea!

But...was it a good idea?

If law enforcement got involved in the incident, then I can picture them pointing at the thief and saying, "You stole a bike. That's why you're in handcuffs and you're going downtown with us." But I can also picture them pointing at these guys and saying, "You arranged a setup that resulted in a fractured skull. That's why you're in cuffs and you're going downtown, too."

Also the twins, in particular, look like meth-heads to me. I know I shouldn't judge based on their appearance in a video. But I still wonder just how clean their hands are.

Did you see the one where they were paint-balling bicycle thieves? That's pretty funny, too.

I definitely don't feel sorry for the thieves. I'm still not sure I approve of the guys who set them up, though.

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Although I can't really feel sorry for the thieves, I don't like these goofs who are setting them up either. I kind of hope they get stung for it.

I would like to see something like the police using a remote kill switch and then taking the thieves into custody and put on trial with video evidence. Slam, bang and into jail.

Legwon

Mar 2, 2013
Van bc Canada
Twinz have a few different variations of this on their Utube channel.
rope tied to a tree, shocker and the airbag are only the ones i know about. pretty funny stuff. dont feel sorry for the thieves in the slightest!!

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
I saw one where they put a taser in the seat, also, I can't see a jury convicting them either. Nobody could ever get hurt if they were not trying to steal a bike