If this guys sells this

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
amazing I tell you.... Maybe there is not a sucker born every minute after all. But if enough people saw that ad someone would have bought it im sure.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Yes.
I sent him a message to let him know the value of it, (yes, I was nice about it) and to let him know it may not sell at that price, and if he re-listed it he could save himself a little money by starting the price a little lower.

He told me to go F myself. He said "I'll list it any way I want and when it sells I'll take a vacation to the cape!" and then he threw in the other thing.... ;)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Yes.
I sent him a message to let him know the value of it, (yes, I was nice about it) and to let him know it may not sell at that price, and if he re-listed it he could save himself a little money by starting the price a little lower.

He told me to go F myself. He said "I'll list it any way I want and when it sells I'll take a vacation to the cape!" and then he threw in the other thing.... ;)
I had a pretty good feeling that he knew the value of it..... It would be hard for anyone not to know that unless he was a total tard. I am not surprised that he was upset no thief wants to be called on it. Even when it is in a gentlemanly way

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Some people you just can't help.He may beleive whta he's saying. I talked to am man woce that was sure he was the son of Capt. E.J. Smith : Capt. of Titanic. He was 38 at the time. Titanic sank in 1912.

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
hes also throwing his money away and making himself look stupid, too bad his head was too big to hear a little sense...

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Some people you just can't help.He may beleive whta he's saying. I talked to am man woce that was sure he was the son of Capt. E.J. Smith : Capt. of Titanic. He was 38 at the time. Titanic sank in 1912.
I'm sure he believed what he was saying when he said "Go F yourself."

I also believe he thought he was right to say he was taking a vacation to the cape, but it didn't sell, so I guess he isn't going anywhere.