i need fingers

GoldenMotor.com

mike carter 2

Nov 23, 2011
west virgina
i know i havent said anything about it,but i lost two fingers on my left hand back in march.i have found a bunch of places that will give free down loads for 3 d printing,but no printer,thats why im here,you all kinda know of me,and from what ive read you are all good people,the question is...does anyone know of any one with a 3 d printer,some librarys have one,but not here in chas wv.thanks in advance

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Man sorry to hear that Mike, my little finger on my left hand has no middle joint left. I'm left handed and since it's large at that joint it gets in the way when I write. I can move it almost 90° side to side but I can still grip with it. The doctor has said I might be better off if they remove it, I told him I came with it and plan to leave with it too. I wish I could help with the printer but I'm tech deprived.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Wonder if one of the local Tech colleges might take on your project as an assignment for one of their classes......

Best of luck in finding what you need.

mike carter 2

Nov 23, 2011
west virgina
i want to thank everyone for there quick responses,you have given me some great ideas,ill check on how to down load and how to send the plans.now to find a library willing to help.and i hadnt thought of tech schools.im calling a few tomorow.by the way,i did this helping a friend,so no comp. or insurance just medicaid and they wont pay for it