GoldenMotor.com

B-RADs Army

Aug 22, 2019
Welcome.

Why don't you fill us in on the details of your ride.
Hey Ride on! I have a custom Dyno Roadster (put the gusset and had the rear end widened by Mr Robert Belya himself) it was for the 26×80 mm 7speed international hub with a freewheel drum brake. I also changed the rear cog to a 13 tooth. Upfront I'm rolling a W W 29 ×80 72 spoke disk brake,Running a Maxxis hookworm. Beach Bum out back temperarily. The Fork is a TSP Demon with the disk plate adapter. Brooks saddle and grips. Forté peddles and a 42 tooth cog up front.(52comingsoon) Now for the Fun Stuff.... I'm rocking a Bafang BBSHD 48v×1000w with a 48v 20ah battery.... Had the 52 volt battery but I kept getting an error,so I exchanged it to this and put some money back in my pocket. So as for the learning curve for a build like this has had it's bug's and issues for sure as there wasn't anyone else who was doing or had done something like this around here in Riverside CA.atleast that I know. Anyway I can now say I think I got this **** down pretty good, I have 1543.0 miles exactly as I am typing this, and I have not blown up or got a ticket... I have had a altercation with a car but that is another story... I have purchased the cable to get into the controller and modify the settings to 11!!! I have topped out at 45.7 MPH!!! And I don't know exactly how many miles I'm getting per charge but it's right around 50 miles and I don't play around with it and I will try and keep it on a pace around 34/35 MPH. And I will must say other than when stopping in a instant the 75 pounds I think it weighs handles awesome!!! I have yet to find a gas or electric around here that can even come close to beating her, paint is coming soon, hope you enjoy my story and bike maybe we can ride one day! Bars up Wheels down!✌

B-RADs Army

Aug 22, 2019
Nice bike, welcome to the forum. We have a growing group of E-bike riders here, some are dual fuel.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to meeting and riding with y'all!!! Need to ride with some people who are E-Bike like me and on the faster side of crazy fun!!!