How much for a motorized bike????

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by SJCASEY1110, Mar 19, 2008.

1. SJCASEY1110

SJCASEY1110 New Member

Hello everyone. I was just wondering if anyone new how much I could get for a bike with an 80cc engine mounted on it and everything included. Someone was interested in my motorized bike. The bike was probably around $100.00 when I bought it and it has an 80cc engine. I was thinking of selling it as "as is," with everything on it.

Thanks,
    (c) Sjcasey1110

2. paul

paul Active Member

figure out what exactly you have in to it with everything and tack another 100 to 200 bucks on it. ebay finished bikes used to go for 400 plus

3. bgoates

bgoates New Member

I'm asking $449 for mine....I'll let you know what I get

4. paul

paul Active Member

that is a very fair price. most people like i was in the beggining do not have much mechanical skill and would rather pay for someone else to do all the work. i was nervous as heck when i ordered the kit but sure glad i did. building and modifying the motorized bicycle is part of the fun

5. Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

The guy near me sells assembled bikes w/engine kit for 600-750. He doesn't "go over" the kit like I do.

I've sold the same thing only on a refurbished (new tires/tubes/paint) used bike for 350-400.

I had an offer to trade for a Glock 9mm handgun, but I declined.

6. Norman

Norman LORD VADER Moderator
    Staff Member

I'd like to have a 50 cal. machine gun, I'll trade my bike for one right now!
    I'm dreaming! I'd end up in jail with a toy like that but it would be fun for a little while. Mount that thing in my wing and go hunting for coyotes. It would shake my wings off when fired.rotfl then they would have to come looking for me when the emergency transponder goes off after me and the planes parts flutter to the ground.:confused:

7. deacon

deacon minor bike philosopher

yeah hold out for the 10 mm joe.

8. Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

Got a bunch of those- Benchcraft, Craftsman, Proto.....