Hi from NEO!

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Hi there! Bikeguy Joe from north east Ohio, or "Ahia" as a lot of folks around here like to say.

I know I've done this before, but I thought it was about time for me to re-introduce myself since this place is filling out nicely and my original intro is buried way down the line somewhere.

A ghost-town full O' tumble weeds fo'sho'!

"Get your motor runnin', head out on the highway!"

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I've heard the tumble weed ghost town thing somewhere else before. I know in a galaxy far far away. Welcome NEO.
(c)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
neo is a definate asset to the forum and we are all glad to have him here. thanks for being yourself and the wonderful information you bring to the forum

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Joe aka NEO
You guys getting the snow I heard about? Sounds like its getting after it there maybe your lucky and its missing your area I hope so unless your needing the moisture then let it rip.
I used to like snow all the fun you could have snow machining and skiing but I'm burned out on that stuff. I want warn sunshine and seeing all the pretty girls in bikini now. I joined the dirty old mans club at 50 a while back.
There I go again having dark side thoughts. (^)
Norman

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Yeah, we had ice storms last Wed. and the power was out for three days...then last night and today we got buried in snow, still snowing cats and dogs right now, road is closed.

BTW- "NEO" is "n orth e astern O hio" Pronounced "eny-yo"

Good thing I love adverse weather of any kind...just wish I could take a bike ride...or had a snowmobile.