Help please!!! Exhaust issue

GoldenMotor.com

dreadlord69

Aug 28, 2012
Philadelphia Pa
Hi, I'm having a major exhaust issue. I am building a 700c fixie and the muffler will not clear the front tire. Now I've watched a couple of videos unbending the muffler with a torch are there any other options? Money is an issue I don't have a lot of it so I'm trying to go cheap as possible. Will post pictures later but would appreciate any ideas. I was thinking about cutting the pipe and having an electrician Bend me a custom piece of EMT has anybody ever tried this? What can I use for the connections I don't have a welder. Can I braze it together

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
If you don’t have use of a torch or welder you can try different muffler types, they are many different types available. Some are bent tighter at the mounting flange, I’ve got four different types, I’ve also made a few pipes but I have the tools needed.

dreadlord69

Aug 28, 2012
Philadelphia Pa
If you don’t have use of a torch or welder you can try different muffler types, they are many different types available. Some are bent tighter at the mounting flange, I’ve got four different types, I’ve also made a few pipes but I have the tools needed.
I appreciate the input, but I solved the issue, I made a total noob mistake! My dumbass put the front forks on backwards! Once I figured that out there's plenty of clearance.