help picking expansion chamber exhaust

GoldenMotor.com

jrok96

Oct 11, 2018
hello, is my first post here. i'm looking for a good expansion chamber exhaust to put on my gt7 kit. Was gonna get the basic banana pipe for $40 but have found on several forums that people cut them open only to find literally just has a pipe hiding inside. so am here looking for some options on a real expansion chamber exhaust that will add some perf? thanks in advance.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
If you want a chamber that is pre built look at the vendors on the sides of this forum, several sell them. Most require some work to make them fit.

Mototazz

Sep 10, 2018
hello, is my first post here. i'm looking for a good expansion chamber exhaust to put on my gt7 kit. Was gonna get the basic banana pipe for $40 but have found on several forums that people cut them open only to find literally just has a pipe hiding inside. so am here looking for some options on a real expansion chamber exhaust that will add some perf? thanks in advance.
Hey there,,I got a banana pipe on a BBR stage 4 engine kit...and as it came it was much better then a stk pipe...but after taking the Dremel and opened up the exhaust hole on the banana pipe..made a big difference imo...Lil bit loud,but peppy'..