Hello from southern Indiana

GoldenMotor.com

hick185

Oct 12, 2008
Tell City, Indiana
I'm extremly new to motorized bikes. I didn't know that they had kits like this before last week. I have been looking at kits left and right. I'm a mechanic by trade. I have read alot of posts on this site and learned more then I thought I would. I have decided to go ahead and motorized my bike, but there lies the problem. I would like to do the assembly but I don't want to mess with well crap. I have to fix vehicles all day and I don't want to by something. When it arrives I don't want to have to track down replacement parts or mess with poorly engineered and poor quality parts. I do know that I want a kit that mounts in the "v" in my bike. I don't like extra weight up high. I know that the engines don't weight much. Plus I want to try a sick bike's shifter kit down the road. I have been looking at spooky tooth's engine kit and Chris Hill's CH80 kit. If anyone has dealt with these dealers and or engine kits I would really like to know how you liked them. Can't wait to hear back from you.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
I'm afraid I haven't used either of those kits (yet) but welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll get answers soon when the rest of the members get back from riding and check in. :)

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
Hey Hicks welcome to the wonderful world of motorbicycling. If your ever up towards oh Terre Haute or a little farther say Clinton area stop by I have a few that you can check out. I also have one that runs the sick bikes jackshaft. But hey Welcome.....