Hello from Ocala Florida

GoldenMotor.com

Donald Bowler

Dec 8, 2019
Looking for some help on how to stop my carberator from leaking. Also the gas tank leaks at the connection where the gas line connects to the tank. Any information on would be helpful. Thank you.

Desertrider19

Dec 21, 2019
Hello! I have no advice on how to make the Carburetor stop leaking, mine leaks as well, I have not been able to make it stop.
About the fuel line and gas tank. I took some plumbers tape and wound a bunch around. then I took a wrench and screwed it back in tight (But not too tight. You don't want to strip it out) It hasn't leaked since I did that. Hope you get it solved!

Donald Bowler

Dec 8, 2019
Hello! I have no advice on how to make the Carburetor stop leaking, mine leaks as well, I have not been able to make it stop.
About the fuel line and gas tank. I took some plumbers tape and wound a bunch around. then I took a wrench and screwed it back in tight (But not too tight. You don't want to strip it out) It hasn't leaked since I did that. Hope you get it solved!
I thank you.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Teflon tape works well for the gas valve, the carb float level may need adjusting if it leaks. Always shut the fuel off when you stop, even for a few minutes.

Reactions: Desertrider19