Hello From Newfoundland

GoldenMotor.com

stevennf94

Sep 3, 2020
Newfoundland, Canada
Hello everyone. My name is steven, I am 25 years old. I was born and raised on the island of Newfoundland in Canada. I entered the world of motorized bicycles a couple months ago. I have only built one Motorized bicycle and fell in love with them on my first ride. I am now slowly replacing all the stock parts with upgraded ones. This site has been extremely helpful to me where I have no previous mechanical experience. I've enjoyed working on theses bikes so much I'm starting to think about going to college to become a mechanic for a career. Most of my life I've struggled with trying to figure out what I wanted to do job wise and have always worked crappy minimum wage jobs. Thanks for the inspiration everyone.

Oldbiscuit

Oct 3, 2020
Hello everyone. My name is steven, I am 25 years old. I was born and raised on the island of Newfoundland in Canada. I entered the world of motorized bicycles a couple months ago. I have only built one Motorized bicycle and fell in love with them on my first ride. I am now slowly replacing all the stock parts with upgraded ones. This site has been extremely helpful to me where I have no previous mechanical experience. I've enjoyed working on theses bikes so much I'm starting to think about going to college to become a mechanic for a career. Most of my life I've struggled with trying to figure out what I wanted to do job wise and have always worked crappy minimum wage jobs. Thanks for the inspiration everyone.
Steven, just remember that statistics show the average male will change jobs and sometimes professions every 4-6 years on average. Those so called crappy minimum wage jobs can still teach you something that will benefit you later on in life . Always learn from your experiences , good or bad. Welcome to the forum .

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Welcome to the forum from British Columbia. Good choice to go to school to become a mechanic. Don't overlook small engine repair as well after your out in the job force. Finding someone to repair lawn mowers to snow machines to outboard motors is getting harder to find all the time and you can do it from home.

Steve.

Reactions: stevennf94

stevennf94

Sep 3, 2020
Newfoundland, Canada
Steven, just remember that statistics show the average male will change jobs and sometimes professions every 4-6 years on average. Those so called crappy minimum wage jobs can still teach you something that will benefit you later on in life . Always learn from your experiences , good or bad. Welcome to the forum .
Yeah for sure. I have definitely learned a lot from some of these jobs. I've done things that I never would have thought I was capable of and learned what I can and can't do and what I like and don't like to do. A lot of times you learn more from bad experiences than good ones. I also believe that doing something you enjoy as a job is alot more important than making a lot of money.