Has anyone bought one from here?

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Quanah, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Quanah

Quanah New Member

I was wondering if anyone has purchased an 80cc motor, or any, for that matter, from Zoombicycles.com?" Ebay has them, seller is "powerkingshop". I hope its alright to mention the that. They have the best prices I have seen anywhere, $79.95 and $39.95 to ship. I don't see anything about a warranty though, I imagine the majority don't. They do have service though, hopefully you can get parts. Thanks!

2. Spunout

Spunout MB Builder Extraordinaire

3. jasonh

jasonh New Member

I ordered a replacement motor through them. Haven't actually fired it up yet, but it appears to be decent quality. One nice touch to it...it actually comes with a little blob of sticky grease on the gears, and the piston fully clears the intake at TDC, so no notching for more performance necessary.

4. tyrslider

tyrslider New Member

Good to Know!

5. jimmybking

jimmybking New Member

ive got two from them my first one got about 2000 miles on it only had to replace one mounting stud and the spark plug, my second one i havent started yet but they gave me a five dollar discount for being a repete custumer. 120 for a motor, cant beat that. i wonder if the next time ill get a ten dollar discount?

6. Qdot

Qdot New Member

Yeah i bought one from there. I live about 50km's from the warehouse so i picked it up from there. Me and my friends all have them and they seem pretty good.