Happy Travels

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'm in. I'll take him and the Jag down to Colorado Springs. Let 'Happy' see Pike's Peak and the Air Force Academy. That should be a good pic and from Colorado, who wants him next?

OzzyU812

May 15, 2008
"the bog" NH
Oh, I was thinking a personal hand off would be more fun. Encourage meeting each other.
Besides the little guys got to breathe. What if he's afraid to fly?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Oh, I was thinking a personal hand off would be more fun. Encourage meeting each other.
Besides the little guys got to breathe. What if he's afraid to fly?
Cool, last one who has him passes him on any way they want. (lol, was gonna ship with air holes)((Happy hands across the world just sounded wrong)) snork

Let me know when he wants to tour the north eastern part of Ahia!
Way cool Joe!

Also dvdtz, Motoschwinn, Goat Herder and Ilikeabikea volunteered to care take Happy on his trip. We need Aussies, UK and EU folks next. I took him to Mystic CT today. Dang thing is having a great life already .dnut

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Dan, I See You Have Your Head In The Clouds. Dvdtz Was At My Place Today. He Rode And Loves My Cvt Belt Drive. Can We Take Happy To A Gentlemens Club? Ha Ha . Ron

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
WOW, i'd love to take the little guy for some sight seeing in Sydney, Australia :)
So dang cool! I was gonna ask that some day, he get mailed back to me so I could lend to the MC museum here in CT. But now am thinking it would just be cooler if he bounces around the world via the good graces of MBers. Dunno. (Does have to go back to 2door after Moscow for the good Mrs Door, then back on the road) Up to you guys.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
He's going to Moscow before Denver? Have you checked with Dagger on this, Dan?
Tom
Dunno. In the box waiting to be sent to you in the morning Tom. Once in the mail, last person with him only knows, lol.

"Happy Travels" Inspired by Tom's good nature. Suggested by Fairracing's imagination. Powered by lunacy and the good graces of MBers"