Hand Crafted Purpose Built Motorized Bicycle Wheels and More

GoldenMotor.com

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Starting in the January I am going to be offering Heavy Duty Wheels Purpose Built for Motor Bicycles using the Finest Components Available. Including but not ltd to 11 and 12 gage and blade style spokes, Grubee Rear Hubs, Disc Rear Hubs, Drum, Disc, and Standard Sealed Bearing Front Hubs and Quality Steel Rims and Aluminum Downhill Rims.

I'll be offering some other Handcrafted and Machined Widgets to be announced.

So my website is under construction; we'll be updating it soon! It is a picture of my original build (miles before reliablity and comfort), but I think it's a nice pic.

Here are some Current Pics of my "Dept Store" Schwinn which Is Miles Ahead on Reliability and Rides Like A Dream!

Pics of the "6 Dollar worksman". I believe this worksman will recieve much needed love (A hog layed up against it and bent the wheels) and have an 80 cc 2 stroke kit; I was able to fit the 4 stroke motor but I have crank clearance issues to work out. So the "6 Dollar Worksman" gets a 2 smoke.

Anyway Stay Cool, Thanks for Looking, And Thanks for All the Help; I Learn New Stuff From You All the Time

Attachments

old motorbike

Sep 21, 2008
Fl.
Re: Hand Crafted Purpose Built MB Wheels and More

Great looking purpose built wheels and bike. I like the front suspension, brakes and seat mount. Outstanding!
Good luck on the 6 dollar project. A diamond in the rough.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Very cool Tyrslider, a much needed source. I wish you all the best in your endeavor. First pic has me wanting that wheel

gotta hate when your hog lays up on your bike, ...snork snork. OK, I got nutton but thats 2 funny

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com

that IS a nice wheel set-up.

anything to take the guesswork of getting the sprocket-alignment-NIGHTMARE out, is golden.

keep us tuned in.

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't have been a "6 Dollar Worksman" if it hadn't been for the hog; the rims were pretty rusted any way. I keep meaning to get the ser. # to wksman to find out when it was made. The Sad thing is that I don't think it's very old (20 yrs maybe). Anyway, Thanks
P.S. I recycled the good spokes onto a Fuji mtb that i'm gettin' ready to tear down and paint.

http://motorbicycling.com/f37/washing-huasheng-machine-5115.html#post50398

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Washing Machine looks great. nice clean build. (^)
Where did you get the wide cranks? they look polished. very nice.

Last edited:

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity

Those are bgf (too expensive after shipping), but the ones that came w/ the kit are almost the same. I like'm better than the new grubee ones. But I need a set of the grubee ones for the Worksman so I can fit a 4 stroke to it. The 4stroke is a tight fit into a worksman.