Grubee G4 Performance Test Video's

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I have not heard a bad thing about them yet as for the construction they are reinforced and the are not expensive $12.99 here is a pic you can see for your self

t-belt[1].jpg

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Ok I am from Surrey B.C. Canada I use Fedex and on a $450 dollar order shipping was $106 they only charged $30 dutie and they deliver to your door. I have a second option I have not used yet orders over 100 shipping is free and I have a box I can mail to. But I will charge a handling charge for that one plus duties. And then if your not local the shipping will be more but it still will be less just not sure how much less or if it will be less.

That was a mouth full
Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi jg767
I'm going to post that now here is a post it is a PM conversation between me and jg767 he asked some great questions about the 4G.
I am post this because jg767 asked some very important questions through PM's I though they would answer some of questions informed shoppers would ask.

I have seen your videos as well as info on the Grubee site and Bicycle engines.com. I'm considering a 4 stroke frame mount with a harbor freight 2.5 or a Hua Sheng with either the G4 or an EZM drive. Someone reviewed the G4 stating an issue with the crank clearance. Can you change your gear ratio easily? You seemed to top out at 30 MPH on the flat. Maybe it could be geared a little taller?
---End Quote---
Gearing Easy it comes with a 50 tooth sprocket a 44 or 40 would get you close to 40 mph you may even be able to run a 36 tooth. Plus you can get a non free wheeler that is a 10 tooth front sprocket. And it would give you some engine braking power as well. The crank clearance issue I have heard of that one too but that was the only one I have heard of must have been one of the early ones the first ones came with a one piece crank and now they come with a 3 piece crank and that fixed the problem and the EZ kits are Very Nice but they are pricey but you get Great American Trans.
---End Quote---
You got that right! But the EZM goes maybe 40, I wonder if these Hua Sheng motors differ between suppliers, are some 2 hp, and others 2.5? But for the money, your kit might be the way to go. What's your offer again shipped?
---End Quote
$300.00 USD plus $20.00 PayPal service fee and Free shipping in the continental US
Thank you to jg767 for his informed questions
Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here is another Great question from jg767

By the way, what's the deal with the generator? Am I to understand you need to purchase a separate regulator or is it complete as is?

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
LOL well jg767 I was just asking my supplier that very question. And they are not sure if they are going to supply them with the kit or a order separately. Or if they will let the customer find one on their own. I will keep bugging them I think they should put it in the kit and adjust the price accordingly just makes more sense that they do if not you can't utilize the generator.

Terry

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Terry, that (the gens) is just an incredible idea. We had discussed doing a similar one but external. Will really help folks out who live where lighting is required. I also think that having a on board electric source for radio, GPS etc is going to really rev up motorized bicycle riding enjoyment and make it that much more a viable form of transportation.

As soon as you get more information, please post.

Thanks buddy

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Ya Dan it is way cool I was corresponding with Don and he was not sure how much power it will deliver. I'm sure it won't have any problem with my lighting system it is all LED except the head light and that is only 35 watt and you can turn headlight off in the day light GPS here we gooooo :)

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I had a forum member ask me for trans dimensions so I thought why not post them here for reference

SANY0200.jpg 3 inches

SANY0201.jpg 11 inches

SANY0202.jpg 7 1/2 inches

SANY0203.jpg cover to sprocket 4 3/4 inches

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Well I may as well give the rest of the measurements here you go

1. Engine and trans width is 10 3/4 inches say 11"
2. Hight from mounting plate to top 9 3/4 inches say 10"
4. From the front of the engine to back of the trans cover 10 3/4 inches say 11"

SANY0213.jpg

SANY0215.jpg

SANY0218.jpg

Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here is the email I promised from my supplier.
(Quote Terry,
I hope this email reaches you ok; I have been having a lot of trouble with my email the last couple days. Our shipment maybe in sooner that I expected, I got a call yesterday about the details and it is currently in port meaning we could have it as early as next week. I will keep you informed as I learn more.
Thanks, Quote)
So I would say that I will not see these kits for another two weeks that is my guess hope this makes a few people happy
Cheers
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
OK so here we go the price on the
4G trans alone for the tapered shaft is $130. USD
4G trans alone for the 5/8 shaft is $150. USD
4G T Belt Drive Engine kit complete $390. USD
I Do have the Honda 4G T Belt Dive Engine Kits but I don't have the prices yet I will post the price ASAP.
Plus Free shipping over $100 USD
If you are ordering a Transmission alone you will need to order the Spanner Wrench is an Extra $7.00 USD

Terry

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Man I can't wait to try one (4G) the look really grew on me. No chance you can make it to the CT rally May 2nd Terry?

LOL, travel many miles across an international border just so I can ride your bike. Kids today, eh?

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hey Dan
There is nothing in the world I would like to do more than come to your rally. But I have not worked since Dec 23 and wife is due August. We are getting kind of worried if don't find work before she has the baby she won't get to have any maternity leave. She is in tears most every day because of that only so much I can do. I have only made one sale where I made any money, selling kits and parts there is no money in that. The economy is a killer right now no one has any leisure money so making those sales are one in five hundred. I wish I could come Dan I really do and thank you for the offer
Your Friend
Terry
PS sorry for the sob story reality sucks

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Terry, wow. I had no idea buddy. Should be a happy time and not like this. I promise you I will find a way to help at least your sales.

Is still early in our season so don't give up on the dream. Better times are coming. You, the Mrs and "soon to be" are in our prayers an thoughts. It is OK and gonna get better. Keep marching. You will make it. If you lose faith, take mine. I know you can weather this. Gonna get better Brother

Please kiss the Mrs on the forehead for me and Carol.

Keep Marching, you will get there.

Gonna PM ya my phone# so if ya need to scream, vent an curse, all good Terry.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
reality really does suck. Thats why I use my own. (the sarcastic Earnest Bourgnine voice in my head told me to.

wut?)

Last edited: