Greetings from the Tampa Bay Area - Forum Noob

GoldenMotor.com

Todd Hardy

Nov 18, 2008
Lakeland Highlands, FL
Hi All,

I've been looking around at gas/electric motorized bikes and stumbled across your forum. Seems to be a lot of good information here. I'll be searching the forums for guidance on what I should purchase but should anyone feel like directing me one way or the other, feel free!

Right now I ride a Giant TranSend EX.

Thanks,

Todd

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Welcome Todd.

I lived in several locations near various railroad tracks, beaches and bridges around St.Pete/Seminole/Tampa for a year right after I graduated high school- ah memories.......

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
Hi All,

I've been looking around at gas/electric motorized bikes and stumbled across your forum. Seems to be a lot of good information here. I'll be searching the forums for guidance on what I should purchase but should anyone feel like directing me one way or the other, feel free!

Thanks,

Todd
Welcome to the forum

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi All,

Thanks,

Todd
Welcome to this great forum I just dropped in to say hi and tell you if you need any help with any thing just ask me and if you have any question fire away I am known for my informative videos and my website is full of the same type of videos good luck and enjoy the forum
Cheers
Terry