Greetings from Argentina

GoldenMotor.com

DSpawnZ

Jun 18, 2016
Argentina
Hello to all. My name is German. I'm 42 years old. I live in Argentina.
I've just finished building my motorized bike.
It took me 3 days to build the bike and have all installed and another day to troubleshoot engine not starting.
I still have some problems with sprocket alignment, so maybe I'll be posting in the forum.

Great forum by the way.

Cheers.

Saudosist

Sep 5, 2016
Br
Hi German, nice to meet you. I have posted some pics about an argentinian motor , Pait, on "Pictures of Non european Motorized bikes" thread. I picked them from Mercadolibre ar. Then I tryied to take informations about it, like where/when/who/how many produced them, but didnt discover anything. I tryed even Club de Motos Clasicas but even they didnt know anthing. Could you get any information about it ? Its a very interesting motor, with an inverted cylinder. Thanks in advance for any help, oscar

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Saudosist, never mind the Pait, can you tell me anything about the Dardo?

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Greetings German! Tidy little bike you have there, welcome to the forum, and the world of ChinaGirls! Lots of good advice and knowledgeable people here.

Watch that ragjoint closely. If you find it backing off constantly, put a high grade lock washer under the head of the bolts, another under a high grade nyloc nut. It helps, but If you can replace with a hub adapter, you're better off. Enjoy the ride.

Saudosist

Sep 5, 2016
Br
Saudosist, never mind the Pait, can you tell me anything about the Dardo?
Hi Ludwig II, yes, Dardo and Pait have the same configuration, inverted cylinder in one side, magneto at the other side of the wheel, rear roller friction drive. Just Dardo (arrow in italian) had cylinder at right, Pait at left side. Dardos were produced in Bologna, between 1946-1949, 40x40mm bore x stroke, around 50cc. First units had cylindric fuel tanks, later models more flat shape.