Got Motor In ... Woo Hoo !!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

RONNY_ODELL

May 27, 2008
Arab Al. (close to Huntsville Al.
:ride2:got my motor kit in on fri .... but had to work all day (ugggg) started tinkering with it sat morning ... glad i had a free bike given to me to practice on ,,, already got one extra hole in frame i dont need ,,,, (woops ) ... being a machinist i should already know measure 2 times and cut once.... but any way ... getting it together little at a time ,,, (wife been checking it out too ) may have to order another kit soon ,,,, will post a pic or 2 when done so yall can get a laugh out of my first build ,,,, i plan on putting it on a moon dog in future,,, yall be good till the next post.....

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I bet know one will laugh. You will get such a charge the first time you ride it. Something about riding what you built.....................

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I tried mine on three different bikes I had at the time before I chose one, then later I moved it to different one. It really was an educational experience though.

welcome to the site... If you need any help just ask we are always wanting to help new members get going..

RONNY_ODELL

May 27, 2008
Arab Al. (close to Huntsville Al.
well i got it done in a few hours more or less... (probley more ) any way got to get it out of bedroom and go outside and gas the first bike i built and try it out .... man i forgot what a feeling it is to ride some thing im proud of .... felt like my first car again .... got a cpl trips up and down road before loosing my chain... (went slow jus for something to break) put it back on made another trip and lost it again as i was putting it on i saw master link fall to road.... ugggg oh well peddled it back home still holding my head high as wife and daughter was grinning as i pulled it .... got to work on getting chain alligned with motor better and get it addjusted better think i can get it in a straight shot .... dont really like the tensionor on it ... any way its nice to have something i can work on whne i want to now ,,,, instead of some thing i have to .... got a lot of hepl on this site and again thanx guys.... any suggestions on best wat to get chan alligned best?