goofing around

GoldenMotor.com

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca
Very cool. Thanks! I like the "Don't Kill Me' shirt. I'll have to get that to be a sticker and place it on the back of my helmet.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
the back of that is awesome.
Are you starting a cafe press store? I'd buy one.
Naw, was just goofing around with it. You really are welcome to copy and paste them. Or I would be glad to email the pic to any who wants one. If I open a store it would cost an extra dollar or some thing if you buy from me rather then just have them print you up one there. I will open one if folks want. I actually have a bunch of designs on a few of those sites. But still cheaper for you to just make one. Can easily put pics on mugs. An MB would look cool on a stein! I have been gonna get me one for a yr or 2, lol.

You PPL are great fun and I enjoy you and here very much. (I couldn't spell emencly)
rotfl

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I remember as a kid almost everyone had a t-shirt that said " skateboarding is not a crime"

How about Motorbicycling is not a crime?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Trying to make one for you fair. Their server is down, but I will get it. Any one good with logos? be cool to have a HT one. A bud of mine is making one for my currier and MB company. Am using the "Happy" aviator I have above as a base. Going to open a store there or elsewhere. If any one would like, just email me for what ever pic I have on some thing and I will send it back to you. If you want to buy any thing, or want some thing made up, I will put all proceeds in to RD for an American or European based HT kit.

"Same thing we do every night Pinky, try and take over the world!"