Good or bad experience with BIKEBERRY.COM?

GoldenMotor.com

ncfootballchamp

Aug 29, 2010
USA
I am considering purchasing the Angle Fire Black Flying Horse 66cc/80cc Bicycle Engine Kits EPA from bikeberry .com Does anyone have past experiences with this company or kit. If so was it good or bad?

Thanks so much for the help

Last edited:

Jun 7, 2010
on a bike
There the worst. They have no support other then sending you here and there warranty is worthless. Buy from someone who will stand behind there stuff. I would buy from dak's

bfgmovies

Aug 28, 2010
Statesboro, GA
I was going to order from them originally, but I ended up ordering a kit from zoombicycles. I've heard they are really good and they've got a crazy interactive site. Hopefully I'll get my kit in soon so I can build my first motorized cycle lol

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
I am considering purchasing the Angle Fire Black Flying Horse 66cc/80cc Bicycle Engine Kits EPA from bikeberry .com Does anyone have past experiences with this company or kit. If so was it good or bad?

Thanks so much for the help
I would recomend Pirate cycles. He stands by his product and ships that day no questions asked!! He only has the 2010 grubs tho and some ez kits

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
I've had good experiences with with bikeberry and also recommend pirate. Kings and gasbike, (same site, different address) I don't recommend at all. When I bought from them, I received a damaged (and later found faulty) engine. I wasn't even the engine I ordered. I ordered the black stallion and I got a GT-5. When I called a got the typical grammar challenged chinese lady who spoke little english saying "It upgrade" "Yes, it upgrade, better than other engine." So let me get this straight, I ordered an engine and you gave me a totally different engine, THAT'S FAULTY, without asking me or with any warning on the site. Thats the worst business idea ever. Idiotic if you ask me. So back then absolutely no one could get the Black Stallion even if they wanted it. So why even have that engine for sale??? I will never even visit that site again. If you get what you ordered, I hope it actually works, if you didn't, good luck with the non existent customer service. Now, back to the original thread. :)

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
iv bought from them and never have a problem either.:) but iv ordered from a few places, with no problems.. i got my the best kit iv owned yet from bike berry. if that means anything??

Harry436

Jul 12, 2015
Altamonte Springs
Well I had bad experience with Bikeberry. I ordered two pieces from their site and the next day they email me to notify me that I have to wait two weeks I email me them back and then I told them I need a refund I can't wait that long. I've been fighting for them for 12 days now just to get my money back. I fight with them everyday and no refund and not even delivery. I think this is theft.

Harry436

Jul 12, 2015
Altamonte Springs
I ordered from blueberry many times through eBay and I had no troubles through eBay. Can I trust them and I ordered on their site and it was a ****. I ordered and intake and then some oil. I ordered it at night time and in the next day they called emailed me and they notified me that it's going to take 2 weeks to deliver because they don't have out of the intake. I text them rather quickly and I cancelled my order. Well they never return the money on my card and I never cancelled my order. At least once or twice and they were giving me the runaround. 14 days later I had their box on my door. Now they want me to send the box back to them and maybe they might give my money back what do you think. I had no trust with that company. I think they are frauds.