Gas Cap and bung for the Felt cruisers.

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Seems all they have in the original aluminum tank style is the do it yourself "canvas" kit :( Glad I got my Twin when I did.

youknouno

May 27, 2012
Florida
We currently don't make parts for the steel frames. I like the aluminum frame because it has a bigger tank. Steel is cheaper in cost so I think they like selling those. I know they show the 1903 on their website, but check with any dealers to see if they are available any more. Motostrano sells a lot of Felt bikes on the internet.
Thanks and thanks again. I'm itching to order up the frame. dance1 Now, I'm back at the drawing board having reconsidered the Morini buy as a first. I was just informed that the steel is much the way to go with an eventual upgrade to an @sshauling Italian motor. I would love an in frame tank, totally dig those. But I have come across a pretty awesome behind the seat application.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Last edited:

SDLocal

Jun 22, 2011
San Diego
Thanks for the compliment Old Biker. My builds wouldn't be nearly as nice without your aftermarket parts. Perfection! Might build a Felt Bonneville soon. Gonna have to coax you into making me a smaller cap and bung for the frame.

Custom bike builder
http:/dutchmanmotorbikes.com