Fun at the gas station...

GoldenMotor.com

tylden

Jul 2, 2008
So, I pull into a gas station the other day as I'm running low on fuel. The station was quite busy, and all of the pumps are "prepay only" due to recent drive-offs. So, I go inside and walk up to the counter. The clerk asked me what I need, and I laid down a $1 bill and requested a fill up on pump 2. The clerk look quite puzzled, and said, "you want a fill up and you're giving me a DOLLAR ??" I simply commented that I thought I'd just come back in for my change after I pumped my gas if that was okay.....well the look on her face was priceless ! lol It took all of 87 cents to fill it up, and the clerk was laughing as I came back in for my 13 cents in change lol. After a question and answer session about my bike, I went on my way with plenty of gas to get me around the rest of the weekend. Gotta love it !

MrLarkins

HS Math Teacher
Jun 17, 2008
Arkansas
got to love it...Friday after work...the station near my house was lined down the street...it was 3.69 while the rest in town were 4.10...so i put on my homemade shirt that said 160+ MPG and rode circles around that gas station...laughing at all those nuts gassing up!

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
I wouldn't laugh at them...you never know, one day you might need to fill up your car in the middle of a gas shortage.

Then again, it's ok to point and laugh at all the ones gassing up that are filling up their big obnoxious SUVs :)