Fuel line/hose

GoldenMotor.com

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
you may find it too big, as some of the carbs have small inlets (some filters too) - if you look to left of fuel tank in pic, you'll see the fuel line that comes with kit - works fairly well, but gets hard over time and may crack (easy to replace tho)

I prefer line that one can see thru to tell by shade of blue in fuel if it was mixed at proper ratio.

Reactions: davidm951

davidm951

Jun 8, 2017
you may find it too big, as some of the carbs have small inlets (some filters too) - if you look to left of fuel tank in pic, you'll see the fuel line that comes with kit - works fairly well, but gets hard over time and may crack (easy to replace tho)

I prefer line that one can see thru to tell by shade of blue in fuel if it was mixed at proper ratio.
In that case i will stick with stock fuel line..as it is not necessary.

Rusty_S85

May 4, 2017
Houston
I cant say, I don't have an engine yet but I will be running 1/4 fuel hose myself as it should fit the Mikumi 18mm carb I will be running. If not it has a threaded barb fitting I could always swap out for a 1/4" barb.

Now question is on your carb does it have a removable hose barb or is it pressed in? if threaded you could replace it to make it work but from what Ive seen the fuel line is either 3/16" or 1/4" from every store Ive looked at.

Hoofbeats64

Aug 29, 2017
Minnesota
Glad I found this, my first fuel leak today. Also discovered that the petcock at the gas tank does not shut off with the arrow pointed up, but did when the lever is horizontal. Thankfully because I was mid ride and my leg and shoe was starting to take some drops of fuel..