Fuel/carburetor issue please help

GoldenMotor.com

theguy2024

Sep 25, 2022
Okay so been working at this shitty Niome 100cc kit for over a week can’t get it running think i’m onto something though finally.

The bikes been bogging extremely hard and hasn’t gone faster than 5 kms and it doesn’t get uphills. Tried sealing gaskets with RTV to eliminate possible air leaks sprayed WD-40 and no decrease in RPM’s.

I saw people mentioning gas cap venting and seriously doubted that’s what was happening but I decided to take off the black gas cap rubber ring and the bike suddenly started to work way better as if fuel was actually combusting now. Still not running good though.

So I noticed when I took the carb apart, the fuel isn’t pouring out of hole where the float needle goes into. It’s almost like there’s a vacuum holding the fuel in that little brass line where it connects to the rubber fuel line. So I think my problem is inside the carb where I can’t exactly get to? I don’t know if this is correct but any ideas/things come to mind?

Also How can I probably vent my gas tank? THANKS

Larry Trotter

Nov 26, 2017
You can get a complete new carburetor on eBay or Amazon for under $12.00 so just replace the entire thing. You can drill a tiny hole in your gas cap to vent it although it probably doesn’t need it.

Reactions: wrench