For sale or trade a GEBE / Tanaka 40 kit

GoldenMotor.com

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
I waited a month on my GEBE and got it 2 days ago. I kinda lost interest with the Sick Bike Parts Shift Kit coming out. I got that today. I am going to stay with the shifter kit and sell the GEBE. I just need to see if somebody wants one for dollars or a trade. Make an offer by PM or lenny.henderson at gmail dot com.

Thanks,
:bike2:
Lenny Henderson

It is gone 5 hours ago now. I will miss the opportunity to get to know that setup but am excited to get the SBP Shift Kit going as it looks to be more in reach for the average rider. It is also very well made and engineered.

Last edited:

Jemma Hawtrey

Dec 29, 2007
Essex, UK
I waited a month on my GEBE and got it 2 days ago. I kinda lost interest with the Sick Bike Parts Shift Kit coming out. I got that today. I am going to stay with the shifter kit and sell the GEBE. I just need to see if somebody wants one for dollars or a trade. Make an offer by PM or lenny.henderson at gmail dot com.

Thanks,
:bike2:
Lenny Henderson
I've been tempted with the shifter kit and a $170-odd HT kit - but sorta prefer the 'not-falling-to-bits-ness' of the GEBE...

Hope you find a buyer - I might have gone for the motor alone but I am completely brassic right now.

Jemma xx

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
I pay attention to your posts Jemma because I can tell you know what you're doing when it comes to mechanical things. With that in mind, I don't see you having any problems with a 70cc chengine. You know it's a cheap motor and would take that into consideration while installing it. That alone will save you a lot of time and trouble.
Those little Chinese motors aren't as bad as some folks would have you believe.