Flower nut lock screw?

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by michaelbikin, Aug 5, 2015.

1. michaelbikin

michaelbikin Member

What is the size of the little screw that locks the flower nut in place? I need to pick up a new one at a hardware store, or order one online.

2. Kioshk

Kioshk Active Member

Try this site's Google enabled search:

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partne...24#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=Flower nut lock screw size

Also, in a pinch, you can use this stuff on the nut-hole AND as a master-link clip replacement:

[​IMG]

No joke...I lost a master-link clip, and used this stuff as a "temporary" stop-gap until I could get around to replacing it. I ended up replacing the entire chain a couple of thousand miles later...bond was still excellent.

3. Trey

Trey $50 Cruiser

4. michaelbikin

michaelbikin Member

Oh sorry trey, I didn't even remember I already posted this.... forgot to check my own other thread.... But alright, I'm pretty sure I know what I need now, and thank you KioshK for that, that bond looks like it will work well, I have Krazy glue that works extremely well just like that.

5. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

6. michaelbikin

michaelbikin Member

Yes I know, that's what I was saying in my most recent comment above, anyways, how do I delete a thread?