Engine starts but wont go

GoldenMotor.com

xnicklopezx

Jul 6, 2011
United States
it was a little rich, i moved the clip up a notch, works like a charm, after some warming up i hit 32mph! but trying to baby it a little bit so i dont ruin anything lol, but i can tell the more i ride it the more the engine is breaking in and just sounding better etc. so gonna just take it easy on it but its awesome, also getting a new spark plug tomorrow cause the one now seems to have taken a beating i dont remember dropping it or anything but its just kinda jacked up ill post a pic or something of the finished product, thanks for all the help guys!

Wm Holden

Jun 1, 2011
Ventura California
it was a little rich, i moved the clip up a notch, works like a charm, after some warming up i hit 32mph! but trying to baby it a little bit so i dont ruin anything lol, but i can tell the more i ride it the more the engine is breaking in and just sounding better etc. so gonna just take it easy on it but its awesome, also getting a new spark plug tomorrow cause the one now seems to have taken a beating i dont remember dropping it or anything but its just kinda jacked up ill post a pic or something of the finished product, thanks for all the help guys!
You're right on track for a great experience...baby it is good.
32mph is what i get out of my stock kits.
check your bolts and nuts...take a small tool kit with you for awhile anyways...and again. Congratz!!!dance1