Engine bogging out?

GoldenMotor.com

Nai4257

May 24, 2019
Hey guys I'm trying to get some help troubleshooting an issue I'm having with my seeutek bike motor kit. It was just yesterday I filled my gas tank up and forgot to shut the gas valve. Oil filled the filter and I had to take that off and dilute the oil in the filter to get it running again. I made it home and the next day I went to riding and noticed the bike didnt have as much power as it previously did. As a matter of fact while on the throttle the engine actually tries to bog out. I dont take it very far on a daily basis about 6 miles a day. Just lost as to what may be the issue.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Welcome to the forum, never mix fuel in the tank, mix in a gas can so you can shake it to blend the oil with the gas evenly. You may have a lot of oil in the carb as well, does it smoke more than normal?

Nai4257

May 24, 2019
Welcome to the forum, never mix fuel in the tank, mix in a gas can so you can shake it to blend the oil with the gas evenly. You may have a lot of oil in the carb as well, does it smoke more than normal?
Pulled the carb apart and it looked like it came out clean

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Check the torque of the head nuts, they they can loosen from the cooling and heating process of the engine. Don't over tighten them , about 12 ft lbs is good.