Down To Two Set-ups Which One Should I Choose?

GoldenMotor.com

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
OK, im ready to buy a new set-up. i can't decide which to choose. the "titan" or the 49cc 4 stroke rear chain drive kit from livefastmotors. scratgthere both chinese motors. i think the livefastmotors setup looks a little better than the titan. but, the titan has great reveiws. there both really good set-ups. any help on which to choose would be greatly appreciated. scratg

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
When undecided, considered the kit with better tech support. After you've bought the item from someone whose main concern is sales, you're stuck with us fellow members to assist you. Also parts replacement down the road is important.scratg

With that being said, just a reminder that Dax is a regular forum member here and provides excellent rapport and advice.

It's like living right next to bicycle engine kit, bike engine, bicycle engine, bicycle motor

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
OK, im ready to buy a new set-up. i can't decide which to choose. the "titan" or the 49cc 4 stroke rear chain drive kit from livefastmotors. scratgthere both chinese motors. i think the livefastmotors setup looks a little better than the titan. but, the titan has great reveiws. there both really good set-ups. any help on which to choose would be greatly appreciated. scratg
There are other comparisons...ie, 4 stroke vs. 2 stroke. The rack mount Titan is a sweet setup and the engine, centrifugal clutch etc is a nice way to go. Duane (thatsdax) is always there if you need help. That being said, many of the 2 stroke frame mount kits are good too. I have 600 miles plus on my Chris Hill CH-80 with absolutely no problems. The decision should be based on after sales support and parts availability. Something that's unfortunately lacking with many of the ebay sellers. There are pluses and minuses to both routes. Good luck, let us know what you decide to do and ask here if you have other questions.
Tom