Doug

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gatedude74, Apr 25, 2017.

1. gatedude74

gatedude74 New Member

Hello fellow motorbike riders and building enthusiast.I am 74yrs of age and liked bike riding. Due to back problems I cannot pedal a bike so I built a motorbike for myself as well as my grandson. He rides a lot and I the same. I also have a 250cc motorscooter which I tow behind my motorhome when my wife and I are traveling.
    I live in Utah which provide many places to take my motorbike ormy scooter.I have come to this site many time for information so i thought why not join and meet fellow riders or just make friends .Hope I could provide helpful info as many other do. Than you for having me.flg..

2. Greg58

Greg58 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, you can learn a lot here. One great resource is the search box near the top of the page, type in anything you have interest in and you'll find a lot of info.

3. Tyler6357

Tyler6357 Member

Welcome fellow RVer!

4. Greg58

Greg58 Well-Known Member

I take a m/bike with me when we go camping, I've shot a few videos of campgrounds and near by towns. If you own a camera we would like to see some of your trips.

5. xseler

xseler Well-Known Member

Howdy & welcome!!

My bike has more miles on the back of my RV (if you can consider a car an RV....) than actual ridden miles. Love to take it camping!

6. Cylon

Cylon Member

Welcome to the forum. Im 26 and I also recently got a conversion van to travel with my wife around Maine. Plan on putting a hitch haul on it to haul the bikes to use at camp grounds.

Here's a link to my current camping setup I'm still currently upgrading a lot. http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=62774

#6 Cylon, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  7. bigdee

bigdee New Member

Welcome Doug....I'm 70 years old and just built 2nd first bike. First one was 56 years ago built out of an old 2 cycle go-cart engine. I skipped school one day to build it. Told my mom I was sick so I had to build it in the bedroom....burn marks from welder are still in the floor...lol.