Directions how to install engine kit on kent la jolla cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Watch what you say because it's easy to judge situations when your involved with 1 party. First of all I never turn off my phone and I'm always available. Second I am an engineer and have been building cars, motorcycles, bikes Etc. since I was 15. I currently design custom made brake and suspension upgrades for race cars. I make master billet prototypes that get mass produced and sold around the world! I Think I can install a motorized bicycle kit onto a bike. All the bikes I build get driven for 3-5 miles before I sell them as new. I have never sold a bike that Needed any adjustments or repairs. Please do not make those types of posts when your ill informed to the entire situation.
I'm positive it's your bike... but just to be 100%, I'll ask him who he bought it from, (& where). ;)

Also... If you're a engineer & build cars, motorcycles & billet prototypes?, why do you use zip ties to hold the gas tank on?? :confused:

Last edited:

bajaracer1

Jul 11, 2012
Encino ca.
It is my bike I think I remember him. I offered to help fix everything but he could not get here. Then he wanted a refund and then he started making treats. That's when I stopped replying.

Teratoma

Apr 24, 2014
Arizona
I skipped the zip-ties and stuck a piece of innertube under the tank for friction and mine hasn't moved. I bet a strip of velcro under there would work pretty well too.

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
Venice, Wow! That was a good old fashioned scolding. LOL! Just wanted to let you know other people were reading this and I get what your saying even though he did not.

After reading that I"m quite sure i would not want to get on your bad side. Hope your not ticked because I thought it was a very entertaining rant. I realize being held liable and responsible is not a laughing or inexpensive matter.

JerryAssburger

Mar 11, 2017
Salem Oregon
Hey bajaracer1! Thanks for the build info. This was one of the bikes I was considering (I like the short-stocky look of the frame). I'm thinking if a person were willing to grind/mess with the front motor mount, you might gain enough room for a stock manifold install. The LaJollas are a good looking bike, for sure.