Debating

GoldenMotor.com

theguy2024

Sep 25, 2022
Anyone buy this kit before? I just realized a 4 stroke with a centrifugal clutch would be perfect because i’m tired of manual clutching around my city with endless hills, I just use my bike for getting A to B. Any recommendations on 4 stroke kits/set ups? This is my current set up it’s looking pretty rough but does the trick

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
49cc is going to be very under powered compared to the 2 stroke a 79cc predator is 3hp and 7hp with modification that's going to be close to the china doll... Kings motors has the 4 stroke kit your looking for... AGK has the billet flywheel and other parts if you go over the 3600 rpm governor limit...

Attachments

Reactions: theguy2024

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
A GruBee or a Staton Inc kit is what I suggest getting

I've had my Staton Inc kit for 13 years.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
From my experience, those little 49cc 4-strokes aren't very good when you have a lot of hills to climb.
They really lack power & will burn up the clutch if they're constantly climbing hills.

Also... The kits with the small metal primary case with a chain drive inside are the worst! Find one with a belt drive primary if you absolutely have to have a 49cc kit.... but they still have problems.

The only 49cc kit I've ever found that will last is the 7G Ghost Racer kit!! (But Gas Bike doesn't have them anymore). :(

Reactions: theguy2024

theguy2024

Sep 25, 2022
From my experience, those little 49cc 4-strokes aren't very good when you have a lot of hills to climb.
They really lack power & will burn up the clutch if they're constantly climbing hills.

Also... The kits with the small metal primary case with a chain drive inside are the worst! Find one with a belt drive primary if you absolutely have to have a 49cc kit.... but they still have problems.

The only 49cc kit I've ever found that will last is the 7G Ghost Racer kit!! (But Gas Bike doesn't have them anymore). :(