Daily driver.

Lamo_Insano

Oct 20, 2016
Spring tx
Rhino liner paint on the frame. Cruiser bike frame . Steel manic mechanic 11 gauge spokes and rear rim. With sprocket adapter. Extra wide pedal crank. Heavy duty bear claw rock bros pedals . 32 inch triple tree forks from custom motored bicycles. Replaced handlebars. Motorcycle Mirror from old Harley bobber at scrap yard. Rear basket. Performance head, carb, motor mounts, CDI , Custom chain tensioner. Fuel filter. Gas lines . Replaced seat. Wanna put a real motorcycle tank and seat on her next.
Was my first build and still my daily driver.bld..bld..bld..bld..bld.

Attachments

Dave31

Staff member
Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum Lamo

Nice ride looks like you got a perfect set up for your needs. How many miles do you ride daily?

Lamo_Insano

Oct 20, 2016
Spring tx
Probably somewhere on average of 15 miles a day. To an from work across town. Then I cruise the roads a few times just because. I have taken her on a 32 mile stretch to go fishing. Besides taking a few cool down breaks. And a little tightening. The trip was completely successful. My friend came along with his motored bike we built. Overall I think I could tour the US with a motored bike. If I carried parts and tools usflg