CNS Carburetor, a better choice?

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by MikeBike, Nov 2, 2008.

1. MikeBike

MikeBike New Member

2. tyrslider

tyrslider New Member

I haven't tried it but it's a heck of a deal at $50. I think that filter'll cost you $20 alone. On it's own probably won't do much; could deliver smoother acceleration and possibly there are jets available. W/ a better intake and a tuned exhaust however, look out!

3. MikeBike

MikeBike New Member

ive read on a nuther forum that it is easer to tune, and probly more reliable.
    i like the handle bar choke adjustment.

im thinking aboutit but the NT carb is so cheap, and i got a air filter from sickbikeparts anyways.

i also saw the carb SHA 16.16 Cable Choke [D0-2150] - $63.18 : Dellorto Carburetors, And parts for you.

as used on rotten orange bike build that Datz510 did. i think hes still working out bugs.

4. Boomer

Boomer New Member

So did anyone come to any conclusions on any of these alternative choices in carburetion?

I've still got the stock carb on mu 66/80cc and it's been nothing but a headache.

5. Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

The original poster dissapeared along with a ten dollar bill that belonged to me....

6. Boomer

Boomer New Member

I've been there before...more times than I can count...lol