cheap China doll from amazon

GoldenMotor.com

wildwood

Jul 25, 2017
Okay I've built three of these two strokes. First was a flying horse and it had problems....ALL OF THEM. had to clean ports out replace the mag, cdi, head blown not gasket the head. Rings started to spin and crankcase leaked. All was fix and the people from the horse helped out good. Motor runs good now. King motor bike hahaha ha crap for service crappie for quality but did not have any major issues other the the jug and intakes being so burd up the rings could've snagged but... let me tell you this. I wanted one for me the others were a request after I built a bike for a old man. A four stroke BTW. I ordered the cheapest of the cheap and it came with all the same stuff the 200 dollar ones do. The goplus motor from amazon for 99 bucks 66cc. I just got back from riding 14 miles on a break in 20 to 1 mix. I went up and down hills in the country cut burn roads. Not one problem with it...
On my last quarter mile I opened her up running a bit rich but I hit 42 mph and bogged. I turn the throttle back a hair and cruised home at a cool 35 mph. This kit is bone stock with minimal top end cleaning and no carb jetting. I can't believe this.....did I get lucky or is this what a cheap motor does?

wildwood

Jul 25, 2017
King motor bike sent me this crap I had to file and clean just so the bolts would snug down in a straight and flush fashion
20170828_005602.jpg

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
You did buy a Lotto ticket, I hope......

Seems to be luck of the draw with these little powerplants. However, the more mechanically inclined you happen to be, the luckier you are.

wildwood

Jul 25, 2017
You did buy a Lotto ticket, I hope......

Seems to be luck of the draw with these little powerplants. However, the more mechanically inclined you happen to be, the luckier you are.
I never thought of putting a motor on a bike till I got a costumer in my shop asking about it. I build bikes and repair lawn equipment cars and anything that needs oil basically. Since then I got a few more request for a motor bike. Right now I'm working on the gt80 for a friend. I'm waiting for a frame from king motor bike and the reed valve carb set they got for it. I saved money buy porting the jug and building the motor from scratch. it's not ordered yet is the gt80 carb a good buy or should I try something else? all I ever had was the stock carbs to tinker with.

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
I've gotten in habit of just throwing away the flat washers - the lock washers work even better on those lumpy surfaces : )