Center kick stand for a 4 stroke

GoldenMotor.com

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Hello: MotoMagz

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AO9Z7K/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the one I got on Amazon a Sunlite Double Kickstand but it is not available there for a while by the seller. Maybe back but when?

It allows me on my bike the way it is weighted without me on it, the front wheel is slightly off the ground when on flat even ground.

I put a weight over the front wheel to teeter it to have the rear wheel off the ground.

Sometimes use a thin piece of wood under the feet to do maintenance to elevate the rear wheel a little extra.

Should the one I have brake I would like to know where that heavy duty type you got was purchased.

Also the looks of the feet bottom on that show a metal square footing which I like. The rubber feet on the round metal are really good for a showroom floor, who needs it. More surface area is better as long as it is out of the way when folded up.

MT

sboricic123

Apr 15, 2013
Bailieboro, Ontario
Yep I have the last one (short) I also have the tall but tall is way to tall?
i bought a heavy duty double leg adjustable stand from Crows about 4 years ago and it's still going strong. I had to replace 1 of the springs about 4 weeks ago. I have jump started the engine many times when my bike was in stand still on the kickstand. Mind you, I only weigh 127 lbs.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Still the link for the Cruzzer Whizzer part looks the best I've seen. I'd rather not have any adjustable height type for weaker possibility.

Mostly I like this one as the all metal and wide feet on it.

It is pricy it seems, but I would be buying if my current one breaks.

On my current Sunlite Double Kickstand, the darn rubber feet I kept reattaching and realized I can just have both removed and not replaced and it won't matter. The bikes not going on a waxed shiny show room floor.

You just can't have one rubber foot on one side and a worn or missing on the other. If the ground is not level where you park and the added tilt is in the same direction additively it can tip the bike over.

Trail riding I do I know some times the kickstand is not to be trusted at all, just lean it against a tree.

Last edited: