Carburetors

GoldenMotor.com

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I've been going back and forth with carbs and finally got it down to the few... As I add and delete from the cart over the winter the price drops and the little bits show up in my 'recommended' folder... 17-19-21-24mm with the needle and jets for each... Emulsion tubes 16-30 holes... Mikuni nibbi delorto oko... And another m34 Russian carb for the D4 that got lost ? Got a headache but it's ordered hopefully nothing gets lost because by the time I get everything I won't know what I've got or don't have...

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
What size engine is this for, or is it for a range of sizes?
17mm to 24 there an index of carbs with the full kit to tune it..
I post this so people can Google it and as a reference as I build the threads... I've filtered a lot of vendors to get to the ones that only do carbs and everything from the same places
Green float bowl for the whizzla build that's blasted with green accent

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
The 4.0 jets for 50-72 are the same as AGK 19mm carb jets that are out of stock #75 and down.. I have some 75's and need to get an 80 to have a good range for the 79cc that will use an 85 at sea level I'm at 5000' or 2 steps leaner from sealevel more or less... Probably get a battery powered O² sensor sniffer ? Mounted on a pipe big enough to accommodate it and long enough to get an accurate reading that slides on over the stinger.. ?

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
With the clear bowls you can play with the float level and the drain plug for changing jets on the go with just a few tools then when it's setup you put on the metal one or the clear will get cloudy and not as clear for the next round... Or for style if it's green just get a few and put a light behind it for the show

Mossy

May 20, 2022
The bulk of the carburetor kits are on the way from AliExpress... Those pbhg pilot jets... And a nibbi PE 22 and some jets specifically for the nibbi and a tackle box for an organizer... ;)

Attachments