Can I still build and use my bike with no license?

GoldenMotor.com

Gearhead12

Sep 27, 2018
So I'm losing my license due to a DWI and major accident I've lost it so many times this time I need transportation and I absolutely love these bikes...
I live in new hampshire I have searched for the laws but cant find anything.... any help with good news is much appreciated :)
-corey

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
So I'm losing my license due to a DWI and major accident I've lost it so many times this time I need transportation and I absolutely love these bikes...
I live in new hampshire I have searched for the laws but cant find anything.... any help with good news is much appreciated :)
-corey
The first result in Google for "motorized bicycles legal in new hampshire"
is . . . . . .
http://www.motorizedbicyclehq.com/motorized-bicycle-laws-new-hampshire/

posting the same question here 4 times is annoying at best.
Sounds like you should be walking or on the bus.
eBikes need no drivers license but you probably can't afford an ebike with a big enough battery.

Gearhead12

Sep 27, 2018
Just says mopeds and ebike. Nothing about motorized bicycles.
Pretty ignorant to say I couldn't afford and ebike when you dont have any idea who ypure talking too.... I just dont want that ebike crap. Came an adult with respect and knowledge chime in here I refuse to deal with a child who's done a Google search of our dmv and come up with no result on q bicycle with an engine and disrespected me right off the bat... any admins want to chime in aswell...

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I don't know the law in your state but I do know it here in Georgia, we do have to have a license, our engine has to be under 50cc, and top speed must be under 30mph. We must obey all traffic laws just like all other vehicles.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
If you get caught on a MB it will be driving while suspended.

So perfectly legal until you get caught.

An ebike might be more incognito.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Just says mopeds and ebike. Nothing about motorized bicycles.
Pretty ignorant to say I couldn't afford and ebike when you dont have any idea who ypure talking too.... I just dont want that ebike crap. Came an adult with respect and knowledge chime in here I refuse to deal with a child who's done a Google search of our dmv and come up with no result on q bicycle with an engine and disrespected me right off the bat... any admins want to chime in aswell...
Looks like ebikes are your only option. $1700+ for a 30 to 40 mph range ebike and $500 or more for a second battery.
If you could not find this page then you probably did not even try to look.
Where the **** else would the NH drivers license info be? lol
https://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/dmv/driver-licensing/apply/classifications.htm

Driver Licensing > Classifications and Restrictions
Drivers in New Hampshire must have the proper class of license to match the type of vehicle they drive. Vehicles in New Hampshire are classified according to the manufacturers' gross vehicle weight rating and body style. The New Hampshire classified license system is broken down as follows:

Driver License Classifications

• Class A: Commercial, CDL-A.
  • Class B: Commercial, CDL-B.
  • Class C: Commercial, CDL-C.
  • Class D: Operator License. An operator license is what most people think of as a "regular" driver license. It allows you to drive a vehicle with a gross vehicle weight of 26,000 pounds or less. With an operator's license, you can tow a trailer with a gross weight of 10,000 pounds or less, but you cannot transport hazardous materials or drive a bus designed to transport more than 15 persons. An operator license allows you to drive a moped but not a motorcycle, 3-wheeled motorcycle or motor-driven cycle.
  • Motorcycle License: A motorcycle license allows you to drive motorcycles, mopeds and 3 wheeled motorcycles. Most drivers with a motorcycle license also hold either an operator or commercial license, although, it is possible to hold a Motorcycle-only license which allows operation of a motorcycle but no other class of vehicle.
  • 3-Wheeled Motorcycle: This license type allows you to drive a three-wheeled motorcycle but not a two-wheeled motorcycle or motor-driven cycle. If you take a motorcycle road test on a three-wheeled motorcycle, you are restricted to operating only a three-wheeled motorcycle. If you take a motorcycle road test on a conventional, two-wheeled motorcycle you can operate a three-wheeled motorcycle.

• Motor-driven Cycle License: This license type allows you to drive any moped, motor scooter, bicycle with motor attached and small motorcycle with no more than five (5) horsepower.
  • Moped License: This license type allows you to drive a moped only. To be classified as a "moped", a vehicle must meet all of the following:
    • Not require the driver to shift gears.
    • Have a motor not more than two (2) horsepower or 50 cc. in size.
    • Not be able to go faster than 30 MPH on level ground.
    You need a special moped license to drive a moped only if you don't hold any other class of license. If you already hold an operator, CDL, motorcycle or motor-driven cycle license you can also drive a moped.