Brand New Member, Years Old Kit

GoldenMotor.com

damawnicxzs

Mar 1, 2009
Southern California
Hi. I searched YouTube for motorized bicycles, and your website came up. I must say, I wasn't expecting an entire community dedicated to these things!

A few years ago, a friend of my father's game me one of the 2-stroke kits. I meant to set it up, but it came with no directions... I don't even know if all of the parts are there. The kit has been used, but I was told "not very much."

I'd love to get the kit working--school is a couple miles away and it would be more fun on a motorized cycle than boring pedal power. I tried google searching for a manual, but I couldn't find one...

Could anybody e-mail me a manual? Also, before I start working on the thing, are there are preparations that should take priority? I know very little about engine maintenance. Is sitting for that long damaging to it? Do I need to oil it? (the disassembled engine is literally sitting in parts in a cardboard box...possibly with fuel still in the tank.)

Thanks.

damawnicxzs

Mar 1, 2009
Southern California
Roger roger. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully I should have some time to get this mutha built in a week or so (lots of school and work right now). I'll post pics of the rig.

I've been browsing the site for awhile...great community here.