Brand New Member, Years Old Kit

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by damawnicxzs, Mar 1, 2009.

1. damawnicxzs

damawnicxzs New Member

Hi. I searched YouTube for motorized bicycles, and your website came up. I must say, I wasn't expecting an entire community dedicated to these things!

A few years ago, a friend of my father's game me one of the 2-stroke kits. I meant to set it up, but it came with no directions... I don't even know if all of the parts are there. The kit has been used, but I was told "not very much."

I'd love to get the kit working--school is a couple miles away and it would be more fun on a motorized cycle than boring pedal power. I tried google searching for a manual, but I couldn't find one...

Could anybody e-mail me a manual? Also, before I start working on the thing, are there are preparations that should take priority? I know very little about engine maintenance. Is sitting for that long damaging to it? Do I need to oil it? (the disassembled engine is literally sitting in parts in a cardboard box...possibly with fuel still in the tank.)

Thanks.

2. damawnicxzs

damawnicxzs New Member

Roger roger. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully I should have some time to get this mutha built in a week or so (lots of school and work right now). I'll post pics of the rig.

I've been browsing the site for awhile...great community here.

3. Whizzer Nut

Whizzer Nut New Member

Welcome & hello from Pa.

4. damawnicxzs

damawnicxzs New Member

Thanks.

How do you like your Whizzer? Better for short jaunts?

5. Rayzor

Rayzor New Member

welcome from bako, cali =D glad to see you've joined us
    .xx.