Brakes or lack of

GoldenMotor.com

malatious

Sep 23, 2014
Riverside, CA
The light on mine just runs on batteries. Got it from eBay and it is just a small LED light. It last pretty long but not super bright, only have it on there if I get stuck in the dark or I want to be seen better. It has a flashing mode, which I like. Had to tape the front piece on with electrical tape to keep the vibration from making it fly apart. Also, cheap turn signal, stop light, and horn unit from eBay as well. All will be wired into a motorcycle type control by the left grip.

Feb 2, 2017
California
Put a stand on the bike and put front and rear brakes on. Ironically I was at the dump the next day and picked up this bike for free. There is a donor disk brake and front suspension. A little black paint, see if it will fit?
Damn, man...... this baller on a budget dude keeps picking things up for dirt cheap or free! Gotta say, I'm a bit jealous here.

CRP

Jan 7, 2017
SC
Damn, man...... this baller on a budget dude keeps picking things up for dirt cheap or free! Gotta say, I'm a bit jealous here.
I was surprised by that bike I got at the dump. There really isn't anything wrong with it. Gears work and everything once I fooled with it a little. Problem is my son doesn't want me to dismantle that bike since he says it has better suspension then his bike. LOL, Doesn't like the bike over all better just the suspension on it.

Back to the dump this weekend see if they have any thing else of use bike wise. The dump guys tell people to leave the bikes in front of the bins in case someone wants them They don't care if you grab much of anything I don't think.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Cool, here most people give their used bikes to a charity or goodwill, and there are thousands of them!

Biking is year round and being a dry state you don't see much rust on anything.
It is sure cool if you are on a budget!