Boardtracker fuel tank

GoldenMotor.com

gsreeves

Aug 18, 2009
georgia
So here I am newly interested in building a boardtracker replica. I have been seeing some parts here and there but have not seen a source for a really good looking fuel tank. Any help would be appreciated. I did try a search here in the forum but didnt find anything. Below are a couple of examples of what I am most interested in.

Attachments

Last edited:

h0tr0d

Mar 23, 2008
You aren't going to find a source for those tanks. People on here mostly make there own tanks when looking for something so specific. If its not custom then its a tank from some other type of vehicle: moped, mower, motorcycle, etc....hope that helps.

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
how bad do you want a costom tank were building the molds fore some fiber glass ones. but the y wolnt be ready till this wenter. if you want a costom steel tank let me know i can build one. kyle form acme labs.

gsreeves

Aug 18, 2009
georgia
how bad do you want a costom tank were building the molds fore some fiber glass ones. but the y wolnt be ready till this wenter. if you want a costom steel tank let me know i can build one. kyle form acme labs.

At this point I am trying to source all the parts, I am very interested in this project though. Can you provide a link to a website where I can see some pics and get an idea on your prices for steel and fiberglass tanks?

gsreeves

Aug 18, 2009
georgia
You aren't going to find a source for those tanks. People on here mostly make there own tanks when looking for something so specific. If its not custom then its a tank from some other type of vehicle: moped, mower, motorcycle, etc....hope that helps.

Thank you for the input. I am so new to this that all input was a value.

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
it depends on the bike and the finish detail your looking for. let me know what bike you have and ill work up a quote. we can build a comeplet frame kit if you like or a hole bike - motor billet bike.jpg

boardt.jpg

fbomb.jpg

mod4.jpg

Last edited:

gsreeves

Aug 18, 2009
georgia

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
when you get the frame let me know and ill have you take some measurments and i can buld the tank for $80-$100 unpanted.

gsreeves

Aug 18, 2009
georgia
when you get the frame let me know and ill have you take some measurments and i can buld the tank for $80-$100 unpanted.
Thank you so much. I am looking forward to taking this on. I will catch up with you when we are closer to start gathering parts. Any idea on a price for the vtwin motor as of yet?

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
That is some good looking work. Did you change the clutch to use other springs, or did you beef it up with more springs? Makes it look early with the clutch out in the wind. I like the fork brace, gives it an early look also. Have fun, Dave

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
That is some good looking work. Did you change the clutch to use other springs, or did you beef it up with more springs? Makes it look early with the clutch out in the wind. I like the fork brace, gives it an early look also. Have fun, Dave
yes we made a clutch kit witch in cludes a new bucket replacement dowels and springs

leerock777

May 1, 2011
canada
hello there. I would like to ask about the gast tank you can make.

so can you make ****om gas tank?

let me know so I can give you mesurments.

how we gona do the payment?